Ebony Sandstone Product
Color: Brown Material origin: North India
Additional name: Sagar Black Sandstone
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Sometimes called as Sagar Black Sandstone, Ebony Sandstone or just Ebony Sandstone is black colored sandstone with subtle shades of yellow that enhances its looks. With almost zero porosity, low water absorption, weathering resistance, and high flexural and compressive strength; this exquisite sandstone is used in a variety of construction applications, including wall cladding and flooring, and also to take steps, artifacts and garden furniture.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of Ebony sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like natural, honed, polished and sandblasted. As per the customers’ requirement, this black sandstone is offered in various shapes, thicknesses and sizes.
For an inquiry on this sandstone product, fill the form and get a real-time solution in the least amount of time.Get a Quote