Inside a bathroom, a vanity top always catches all eyes. This is the platform where you spend some quality time while grooming yourself. As there are lots of stone types that you can use to garner the top, people have become more curious to know what fits their needs the best.
A bathroom architecture becomes important in terms of bath vanity tops size, style, design, color, and finish for a specific vanity countertop. You can choose from quartzite or marble vanity tops, supplied by a leading natural stone supplier in India, for having a better output.
vanity top style
for superb functionality
A bath is a place where you spend some leisure time. That is why the bathroom presentation should be meaningful and able to make a good impression.
To do so, you need to have a closer look at the style as it is directly related to the functionality and class of bathroom. Generally, there are two sorts of vanity top styles when you think of buying quality materials:
- Freestanding style: This sort of vanity top style is ideal for smaller spaces. Freestanding vanities also come in many different styles.
- Built-in style: This type of vanity top style is quite suitable for larger spaces. In bigger spaces, such sort of styles fit well as it offers more countertop space and storage. In this category, you can expect wall-mounted, corner or console vanities.
The decision of buying bath vanity tops with or without a top solely depends upon the users. When it comes to installing a vanity with a top, it is quite easy. But, the drawback is limited options for such pattern products. On the other hand, buying a vanity without-a-top renders buyer many options. With solid surfaces, like granite, marble, and limestone product, you can add more sophistication and style to any sort of modern or traditional bathrooms.
What size fits your bath vanity top the best?
No matter you have a big or a smaller bath, the size you choose for the vanity top always matter the most. You may prefer a bath top mounted in corner or wall. So, choosing the right size plays a vital role. Although it is the custom size of bath vanity tops that home buyers like to take, yet following slab and type size can be preferred by end-users:
- Width: 12 to 84 inches
- Height: 31 to 35-1/2 inches
- Depth: 17 to 24 inches
- Standard widths for vanity cabinets – 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″ and 72″
- The standard depth of a vanity (from front to back) – 18”, 20″ and 21″
- Gangsaw slabs: 260 x 160 cm up in 2 & 3 cm
- Cutter slabs 180 x 60 cm up in 2 & 3 cm
Bathroom vanity top finishes and top edge treatment from an Indian supplier
All people are not the same so are their own preferences. In a bathroom space, it is good to have a semi-polished or rough stone to make the floor anti-slippery.
For having a lustrous surface of vanity top, it is vital you get a special finish and treated-edge stone products. There are a number of Indian suppliers that can serve you with stone products. You better choose a certified Indian natural stone supplier that matches your needs directly. Basically, you can have marble and quartzite stones for the same purpose. If you are planning to purchase a bath top, you better consider the following popular options:
- Popular bathroom vanity top finishes: Polished, honed, sandblasted, antique (sandblasted + brushed), bush-hammered, bush hammered + brushed, leather finish, tumbled, and lepatora
- Bathroom vanity top edge treatment: Full and demi bullnose; ogee step out and bullnose; eased; quarter round; crescent; deep bevel; chiseled; threshold, and dupont edge
Whether you are searching for quartzite bath vanity tops in popular style or marble vanity tops for sale, Regatta Universal Exports, certified vanity top supplier and exporter from India, is ready to extend a helping hand. For product information or sales inquiry, simply go through our product gallery. Also, get an instant quote by filling the form here.
The company offers you complete guidance on natural stone options, ideas, and trends on a budget. We welcome you to our website.