Welcome to our website (www.regattaexports.com)! We give immense value to data safety and security in general and precisely regarding your data.
Therefore, we have to inform you which personal data we collect when you share it with us how we process it afterward.
Processing of Personal Data:
Essentially, you can use our website anonymously. Our web servers do collect IP addresses, which are anonymized, to measure the number of visitors to our site and to further improve our website,. Our legitimate interest in data processing is to ensure the proper functioning of our website.
When you visit our website, the following data are collected:
- General User Agent information, such as type of web browser, OS, and orientation
- Date and Time of visit of pages on our website
- Referring to site details (such as the URL a user used to arrive at our site)
- Network location and IP address
Cookies and Website Tracking
- Our website utilizes cookies in order to make our website more user-friendly and effectual. However, we also provide you an option to disable the cookies, but this may limit the functionality of our website.
- Our website uses features of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Your IP address is detected instantly. As a result, only a rough localization is possible.
- We incessantly check and upgrade our safety measures in order to protect your personal data from misuse, loss, or access by unauthorized persons.