Careers — Regatta Universal Exports
Regatta is one of the fastest-growing companies in the natural stone manufacturing and export sector in India. We offer excellent growth opportunities as well as compensation to deserving employees. Individuals, who are looking forward to building their careers in this sector, are welcome to join us.
Hi! We are currently hiring for the following posts.
Do not call us for Job Enquiry.
Only E-mail your Resume at email@example.com with the subject of job post .
1-Granite Purchase Manager (only from Granite Industry)
Sourcing, pricing of inquiries, visiting factories & evaluating vendors, placing orders, order follow-up, quality inspection, packing & dispatch of orders, field staff management.
Required Candidate profile
Likely source of getting such candidate: granite & marble manufacturing and exporting companies
Perks and Benefits
best in the Industry
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2-Granite Factory Manager for Ongole, Andhra Pradesh
This Factory Manager`s role is with a newly formed granite manufacturing company in Ongole.
The plant will process granite stone to produce polished granite tiles and other Project orders .
The Role .
- Plan organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations for smooth running of the plant and ensuring the most effective return on assets .
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Ensure business objectives and production schedules are achieved while ensuring product standards that will exceed our customers expectations
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility support the company`s strategic objectives .
- Own the development life-cycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule
- Identify requirement of raw materials, consumables, to be on site for testing and commissioning and post commissioning running of the plant
- Ensure skills transfer from expatriate staff to local staff to enable smooth transition during project handover