Asian Gold Sandstone
Color: Gold Material origin: North India
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Asian Gold Sandstone is a dazzling sandstone product, which is hard and durable. With a yellow base, this sandstone has orange-colored chips scattered all over its surface, which is responsible for its amazing looks. Commonly used for skirting, wall cladding and making steps, this sandstone in a golden hue is in great demand in the international construction market. A well-known supplier and exporter of Asian Gold sandstone in India, Regatta Universal Exports offers this golden sandstone in standard as well as customized sizes and thicknesses.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
The leading manufacturer and exporter of unique sandstone products from India offers this sandstone in various sizes and shapes and at an affordable price tag.
For an instant quote, please fill the form below and get a response in the least possible time.Get a Quote