Autumn Brown sandstone: All You Need to Know About
Autumn Brown sandstone is durable, hard wearing and quick drying sandstone, which is easy to be worked upon. It is a creamy brown natural stone having a mixture of dark and light brown tones with touches of plum and grey hues.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floor plates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
In addition to frost resistance and resistance towards acids and alkalis, its ability to weather to give a more natural look with time and withstand extreme climatic conditions; makes Autumn Brown ideal for landscape design projects as well as interior and exterior decor. This sandstone is widely used for paving, flooring and roofing. In addition to these, pillar arches, beams, window sills, wall facings, milestones and fence posts are also built using Autumn Brown sandstone. Being resistant to salinity, acids and alkalis, it also finds applications in seaside and industrial constructions.
Finishes like natural, honed, polished, brushed and sandblasted are available for Autumn Brown sandstone at Regatta Universal Exports, a well-known manufacturer and supplier of Autumn Brown sandstone in India. Offered in different dimensions and shapes, this sandstone can be exported to any part of the world.Get a Quote