Camel Dust Sandstone Blocks for Sale
Known as sunset buff, a North Indian camel dust sandstone block catches all eyes with its creamy yellow and dark brown surface. With high resistance to environmental weathering, camel dust sandstone blocks are good for landscapes and outdoor decoration. B2B buyers can opt for this stone product for commercial purposes of being splitting into tiles and slabs. We, at Regatta Universal Exports, understand what B2B buyers need when they look for high-quality block products. We are committed to offering standard and customized sandstone blocks at competitive prices. We offer sandstone solutions to our global clients when they search for sandstone blocks for sale in India.
• Material – Sandstone
• Color – Camel Dust
• Crack Resistance – Yes
• Application/usage – Cutting Slabs and Tiles
• Place of Origin – North India
• Stone Form – Raw, Sawn, Rough, and Rubbing Block
• Surface Finish – Unfinished
• Port of exit – Kandla, Mundra, JNPT, Cochin, Vizag, Tuticorin, and Chennai
• 240-300 cms length x 120-180 cms width x 45-90 cms height
Whether you are interested in buying large sandstone blocks for sale or knowing more about sandstone retaining wall blocks, we share the most concrete and valuable information. Simply fill-up the form and get an instant response.