Desert Mint Sandstone Product
Color: Yellow Material origin: Rajasthan, India
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Desert Mint sandstone is elegant sandstone that as yellow as a base color with subtle hints of mint hues. This sandstone can seamlessly compliment any decor with its warm and eye-pleasing shades. It is one such sandstone that can bring a mix of classic and contemporary charm to any decor, whether interior or exterior. Landscape designing, interior wall cladding, and pool surrounds are its common applications.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone, and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporters of Desert Mint sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like brushed, natural, honed, flamed, calibrated and sandblasted. As per the customers’ requirements, this buff sandstone is offered in different dimensions and shapes.
For buying this product in bulk at a competitive tag, simply fill the form below and get an instant response in the least possible time.Get a Quote