Dholpur Beige Sandstone: An Introduction
Dholpur Beige is an attractive sandstone product of buff white color with even grain size. Veins of purple color on its surface enhance its looks, but are only visible when the stone is wet. Its resistance towards, acids, alkalis and extreme weather conditions make it apt for both outdoor and indoor applications. This durable sandstone can be effortlessly dressed and chiseled, hence considered suitable for roofing, wall cladding, flooring, paneling and paving.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floor plates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporters of Dholpur Beige sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like natural, polished, tumbled, sandblasted and brushed. As per the customers’ requirement, this sandstone is offered in different thicknesses, sizes and shapes.
For an instant inquiry or price quote, please fill the form below by mentioning your individual preferences. We will respond in the least possible time.Get a Quote