Gleaming golden beach granite stone block, mined from South Indian granite quarries, comes with a unique surface that has a yellowish-brown background and swirls and waves of dark grey, brown, and buff tones. Interestingly, this gleaming block has golden tones and hues over the top that imparts a sun-kissed and sand-like appearance to the surface. B2B buyers can buy this granite block for further splitting into custom-sized tiles and slabs. Moreover, this golden beach granite block (gangsaw) is loaded with numerous chemical and physical properties. The following are features of this block product:
Granite Block Sizes
- Gangsaw block size – 260x160x100 cm up 280x180x100 and 300x190x120 cm up 300x200x100
- Cutter block size – 180x70x60 cm up 240x70x60
Block Product Specifications
- Application/usage– Cutting slabs and tiles
- Color – Golden
- Material – Granite
- Place of Origin – South India
- Port of Exit – Cochin, Vizag, Tuticorin, and Chennai, South India
- Stone Form – Raw, rough, sawn, and rubbing block
- Surface Finish – Unfinished
ISO and ETI-qualified Indian granite supplier and exporter Regatta Universal Exports (RUE) offers its global B2B clientele top-quality granite block products in standard and custom sizes at competitive prices.
For an instant quote on this golden peach granite block product, fill the form by sharing your exact block stone requirements. We will respond in the least possible time.