ITA GOLD SANDSTONE
|Slab||120-190 cm x 90-60 CM|
|Tiles||30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 CM|
|Palisade||10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 CM|
|Wall Cladding||100 x 25-45 x 5 CM|
|Step Blocks||75-200 x 35 x 15 CM|
|Finish||Polished, Honed, Brushed, Bush Hammered, Sandblasted|
As suggested by its name, Ita Gold is a fascinatingly beautiful sandstone, which is widely acclaimed for its amazing golden and yellow shades. In addition to its illustrious looks, this stone is known for its strength and durability. Its ability to withstand rough weather conditions makes it apt for wall cladding, paneling, flooring, and outdoor paving. Golden Teakwood is also a preferred material among artisans engaged in creating stone articles and artifacts.
APPLICATION AREAS: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
AVAILABLE SANDSTONE FINISHES WITH EDGES
- Top surface polished and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
- Top surface honed and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
- Top surface brushed and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
- Top surface honed + sandblasted and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
- Top surface bush hammered and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of Ita Gold sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, brushed, sandblasted, and sawn. As per the customers’ requirements, this golden sandstone is offered in different thicknesses, shapes, and sizes. We also supply floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stones, and cobblestones.