ITA Gold Sandstone
Color: Gold Material origin: North India
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
As suggested by its name, Ita Gold is a fascinatingly beautiful sandstone, which is widely acclaimed for its amazing golden and yellow shades. In addition to its illustrious looks, this stone is known for its strength and durability. Its ability to withstand rough weather conditions makes it apt for wall cladding, paneling, flooring, and outdoor paving. Golden Teakwood is also a preferred material among artisans engaged in creating stone articles and artifacts.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Top surface polished and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface honed and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface brushed and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface honed + sandblasted and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface bush hammered and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of Ita Gold sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirements, this golden sandstone is offered in different thicknesses, shapes, and sizes.
For an inquiry on this sandstone product, fill the form and get a real-time solution in the least amount of time.Get a Quote