J Pink Sandstone Product
Color: Pink Material origin: North India
Additional name: Jodhpur Pink
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Jodhpur Pink or simply J. Pink is earthly toned sandstone, which has a compact structure and even texture. Its properties like hardness, durability, and ability to withstand rough weather conditions make J Pink sandstone suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for paving, flooring and wall cladding, this sandstone is used to create stepping stones in gardens and in other landscaping projects.
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of pink sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirement, this earthly sandstone is offered in various shapes, thicknesses and sizes.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
For an inquiry on this sandstone product, fill the form and get a real-time solution in the least amount of time.Get a Quote