J. RED SANDSTONE
|Slab||120-190 cm x 90-60 CM|
|Tiles||30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 CM|
|Palisade||10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 CM|
|Wall Cladding||100 x 25-45 x 5 CM|
|Step Blocks||75-200 x 35 x 15 CM|
|Finish||Polished, Honed, Brushed, Bush Hammered, Sandblasted|
J. Red or Jodhpur Red is a light red sandstone with streaks in pale grey and dark pink shades on its surface. J Red sandstone’s properties like hardness, durability, and ability to withstand rough weather conditions make it apt for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for paving, flooring, and wall cladding, this sandstone is widely used for landscape designing.
APPLICATION AREAS: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
AVAILABLE SANDSTONE FINISHES WITH EDGES
- Top surface polished and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
- Top surface honed and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
- Top surface brushed and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
- Top surface honed + sandblasted and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
- Top surface bush hammered and calibrated bottom with machine cut edges
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of red sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted, and sawn. As per the customers’ requirements, this red sandstone is offered in varying shapes, thicknesses, and sizes. Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stones, and cobblestones are also available.