K Black Sandstone Product
Color: Black Material origin: North India
Additional name: Karoli Black
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Karoli Black, abbreviated as K. Black, is blackish-red sandstone with black and grey streaks and even texture. A few properties of K black sandstone like hardness, durability, and ability to withstand rough weather conditions make it apt for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for paving, flooring and wall cladding, this sandstone is used for exterior designing and landscaping projects.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of K. Black sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirement, this sandstone is offered in different shapes, thicknesses and sizes.
For an inquiry on this sandstone product, fill the form and get a real-time solution in the least amount of time.Get a Quote