K. BLACK SANDSTONE
|Slab||120-190 cm x 90-60 CM|
|Tiles||30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 CM|
|Wall Cladding||100 x 25-45 x 5 CM|
|Finish||Brushed, Bush Hammered, Natural, Sandblasted, Tumbled|
|Edge||Machine Cut, Hand Cut|
Karoli Black, abbreviated as K. Black, is blackish-red sandstone with black and grey streaks and even texture. A few properties of K black sandstone like hardness, durability, and ability to withstand rough weather conditions make it apt for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for paving, flooring, and wall cladding, this sandstone is used for exterior designing and landscaping projects.
APPLICATION AREAS: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
AVAILABLE SANDSTONE FINISHES WITH EDGES
- Natural calibrated machine cut and hand-cut
- Natural + brushed machine cut and hand-cut
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut and hand-cut tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut and hand-cut
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut and hand-cut
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of K. Black sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted, and sawn. As per the customers’ requirements, this sandstone is offered in different shapes, thicknesses and sizes.