Kandla grey Indian sandstone: An introduction
Also known as Bhilwara Grey Sandstone, Kandla Grey is beautiful grey colored sandstone, which is pretty consistent in texture. Nevertheless, upon request, it can be further offered as dark and light grey stones. Its properties like hardness, durability and ability to withstand rough weather conditions make it apt for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for paving, flooring and wall cladding, this Kandla grey Indian sandstone is perfect for pool surrounds.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floor plates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of Kandla Grey sandstone, offers grey-hued sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirement, this grey sandstone is offered in varying thicknesses, sizes and shapes. Whether you are searching for Kandla grey sandstone for paving or grey sandstone paving slabs, just fill up the from below by mentioning your exact requirements. Our team will get in touch with you in the least possible time.
Get a Quote