Kota Brown Limestone: An Candid Introduction
Quarried from the Indian state of Rajasthan, Kota Brown is a light brown limestone with subtle shades of yellow and green. Its classy looks, hardness and ability to cope high temperatures make this limestone perfect for both interior and exterior designing. Other characteristics like non-porosity, non-slippery and stain removability can be attributed to its extensive demand even in the international market.
Weather it is about flooring, wall cladding, paving or construction of facades, Kota Brown has always been a great choice among architects and interior designers around the world. This limestone is convenient to work upon, hence can be cut in various forms like slabs, floor tiles, cladding and cobbles. With great finish, appealing tones and smooth texture is sure to boost the aesthetics of any surrounding.
Available limestone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 1 cm, 1.2 cm, 1.5 cm, 2 cm or 3 cm
Available limestone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
• Natural calibrated hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated hand cut (HC)
• Semi-honed and semi-brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
• Semi-honed and semi-brushed calibrated hand cut (HC) tumbled
Available in customizable thickness and sizes, Kota Brown limestone are manufactured and exported by Regatta Universal Exports, a well-known Kota Brown limestone manufacturer and exporter in India. This limestone is manufactured in finishes like natural, honed, brushed and tumbled at RUE’s very own limestone processing unit near the quarry in Rajasthan.Get a Quote