Quarried from the Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh State, India, Kurnool grey limestone is a grey-colored limestone product that is rough in texture. This limestone product is easy to cut and reshape and is extensively used in various residential and commercial construction projects globally. With lots of inherent features like hardness and resistance to high temperatures, Kurnool grey is quite suitable for interior and exterior designing applications. This South Indian limestone product is useful for décor and construction applications, including urban landscape, wall cladding, paving, mosaics, roofing, and flooring.
APPLICATION AREAS: Building stone, wall facades, sinks, monuments, interiors, exteriors, pool coping, sills, ornamental stone
It is our constant endeavor to deliver superior quality natural stones that makes us a partner of choice for architects, interior designers, and natural stone importers across the world. Being a leading limestone manufacturer and exporter in India, we can provide Kurnool Grey Limestone in a wide range of finishes. In regard to dimensions, we provide both standard and custom-sized products to our clients.
AVAILABLE LIMESTONE FINISHES WITH EDGES
- Natural both sides Machine Cut Edges
- Natural Top + Calibrated Botton Machine Cut Edges
- Natural Top + Calibrated Botton Machine Cut Tumbled
- Honed Top + Calibrated Bottom Machine Cut Edges
- Natural +Brushed Top + Calibrated Botton Machine Cut Edges
- Natural + Bushhammered Top + Calibrated Bottom Machine Cut Edges
- Polished Top + Calibrated Botton Machine Cut Edges
A professional limestone manufacturer and exporter, Regatta Universal Exports focuses on the actual requirements of B2B limestone buyers and offers quality products at a highly competitive price.