L Grey Sandstone Product
Color: Grey Material origin: North India
Additional name: Lalitpur Grey Sandstone
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
L. Grey or Lalitpur Grey sandstone is pale silver-grey sandstone with an extremely uniform texture. Properties like hardness, durability, and ability to withstand rough weather conditions make it perfect for indoor and outdoor projects. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this L Grey sandstone is extensively used in developing facades and boundary walls.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of L. Grey sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirement, this grey sandstone is offered in different shapes, thicknesses and sizes.
For buying this product at an affordable price tag in bulk, simply fill the form below and our get instant response from our customer care executive.Get a Quote