Lime Peacock Limestone Product
Color: Grey Material origin: South India
Application area: Building stone, wall facades, sinks, monuments, interiors, exteriors, pool coping, sills, ornamental stone
Lime Peacock limestone is a South Indian, dark grey limestone with pale bluish veining pattern that adds to its beauty. In Addition to graceful looks, its hardness and ability to withstand extreme thawing conditions significantly contribute to its popularity as construction and architectural designing material all over the world.
The anti-skid and oil resistant properties of Lime peacock further makes it suitable for flooring and paving purposes both in residential and commercial projects. The natural shades of this beautiful natural limestone impart serenity to any ambiance and at the same time, enhance the aesthetics of the same.
Available limestone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 60, 60 x 90 and 60 x 120 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm
Available limestone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
• Natural calibrated hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated hand cut (HC)
Natural, polished, honed and rushed are several finishes in which Lime Peacock limestone are available at Regatta Universal Exports – a renowned manufacturer and exporter of Lime Peacock limestone in India. As per customer’s requirement, this limestone can be made available in the form of tiles, slabs or blocks in different dimensions at Regatta.
For an inquiry on this limestone product, fill the form and get an instant solution in the least amount of time.Get a Quote