Famous for its texture and natural looks, the North Indian white mint sandstone block makes a big difference with its pale mint surface. Light brown and yellowish hues on the surface of the sandstone mint blocks catch all eyes. With its ability to resist harsh weather conditions, the stone has become a unanimous choice for landscaping and gardening. We, at Regatta Universal Exports, better understand the exact needs of B2B buyers and serve them with top-quality custom and standard-sized sandstone block products.
- Material – Sandstone block
- Color – Mint
- Place of Origin – North India
- Stone Form – Raw, Sawn, Rough, and Rubbing Block
- Surface Finish –Unfinished
- Crack Resistance – Yes
- Application/usage – Cutting Slabs and Tiles
- Port of exit– Kandla, Mundra, JNPT, Cochin, Vizag, Tuticorin, and Chennai
- 240-300 cms length x 120-180 cms width x 45-90 cms height
B2B buyers fill the form below to share your requirement for sandstone blocks. Once you fill the form, our marketing team will get in touch with you in the least amount of time and offer you quality solutions that match your exact business needs.