Raveena sandstone — All you need to know about
Raveena sandstone predominately has a grey color in its background. This sandstone is further beautified with wavy and swirly patterns in shades of purple, red and pink. Properties like hardness, durability, and ability to resist harsh weather conditions make it suitable for indoor as well as outdoor applications. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this sandstone is known for its highly variable color pattern.
Available sandstone products
• Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of Raveena sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the requirement of customers, this sandstone is offered in various shapes, thicknesses and sizes. We have a very effective transportation and shipping system, which ensures that all the deliveries happen on time. We always try to follow the on-schedule completion of deliveries, so as to ensure customer satisfaction.Get a Quote