River White Granite Block
Quarried from South India granite quarries, river white granite block product stuns all granite buyers with the incidence of grayish swirls and patches over its raw surface. Moreover, it is nothing but sparingly-scattered speckles of burgundy shadow that impart the stone an intense look. This white stone block product can be bought by B2B buyers for the re-selling or splitting it into tiles and gangsaw and cutter slabs. Interestingly, this rough, raw, and unfinished river white granite block is available at a competitive price tag. With lots of chemical and physical properties, this block in white hue is available in the following block sizes.
White Granite Block Sizes
- Gangsaw block size – 260x160x100 cm up 280x180x100 and 300x190x120 cm up 300x200x100
- Cutter block size – 180x70x60 cm up 240x70x60
Block Granite Specifications
- Application/usage – Cutting slabs and tiles
- Additional names – White River Granite, Thunder White Granite, New River White Granite, Valley White Granite, River Valley White Granite
- Block Color – White
- Block Material – Granite Block
- Place of Origin – South India
- Block Stone Forms – Raw, Rough, Sawn, and Rubbing Block
- Block Surface Finish – Unfinished
Regatta Universal Exports (RUE), a qualified Indian granite exporter and supplier, promises the timely supply of white granite blocks to universal B2B buyers at an affordable price tag. For having
an instant quote, share your requirements by filling the given below form.