Sagar Black Sandstone
Color: Black Material origin: North India
Additional name: Saugor Black, Kalahari Black or Black sandstone
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Also known as Saugor Black, Kalahari Black or Black sandstone, Sagar black sandstone is a beautiful and classy black colored sandstone product with different patterns. With features like weather-resistant, low water absorption, saline water-resistant, and good mechanical strength, the stone product is ideally suitable for different indoor and outdoor applications. Being hard and durable, this stone product is quite ideal for paving, flooring, and wall cladding purposes.
Available black sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a professional and certified supplier, manufacturer and exporter of black sandstone, offers black-hued sandstone in a number of finishes. This sandstone is sold globally at a competitive price tag in varying thicknesses, sizes and shapes. Whether you are looking for Sagar black sandstone or Kalahari black sandstone products, fill-up the form below by addressing your exact requirements. We will respond in the least possible time.Get a Quote