Tandur Yellow Limestone: All you need to know
Also called French Vanilla or Lime Yellow, Tandur Yellow limestone is a honey colored limestone product from South India. Widely accepted as a popular architectural material, this limes tone is acclaimed for its rustic looks and subtle texture that can easily add a royal touch to any decor.
Globally acknowledged for its strength and durability, this limestone is ubiquitously used for interior and exterior designing. Perfect for commercial, industrial and residential projects, Tandur Yellow is highly resistant to frost and doesn’t lose its color even after long and continuous exposures. Extensively used for landscape designing, Tandur Yellow is a great material for wall cladding, paving and flooring.
Available limestone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 60, 60 x 90 and 60 x 120 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm
Available limestone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
• Natural calibrated hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated hand cut (HC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a famed Indian manufacturer and exporter of Tandur Yellow limestone, offers this natural stone in various finishes like honed, natural, brushed and polished. As per the requirement, it can be ordered in different sizes and thicknesses at Regatta in the forms of tiles, slabs and blocks.Get a Quote