Toskana Sandstone Product
Color: Multicolor Material origin: North India
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Toksana Sandstone is a beautiful multi-colored sandstone product carrying impressions of brown, grey and camel dust hues on its surface. Some unique properties of the stone include hardness, durability, and ability to withstand rough weather conditions. That is why it is quite ideal for indoor and outdoor applications—paving, flooring, pool surrounds, and wall cladding.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of Toskana sandstone products and articles, offers this product to global buyers in a big quantity. As per the customers’ requirements, it is available in varying thicknesses, sizes, and shapes. Simply, just fill-up the form below by sharing your exact requirements and get instant responses from our marketing team in the least possible time.Get a Quote