Two tone Sandstone Product
Color: Beige and brown Material origin: North India
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
The striking Two Tone sandstone is characterized by a unique pattern of lines in multiple shades that vary from buff to beige and brown. Properties like hardness, durability, and the ability to resist harsh weather conditions make it suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this sandstone is extensively used in decorating the exteriors.
Available sandstone products
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Regatta Universal Exports, a prime manufacturer and exporter of Two Tone sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in various finishes. As per the customers’ requirement, this sandstone is offered in varying shapes, thicknesses and sizes. We have a very effective transportation and shipping system, which ensures that all the deliveries happen on time.
For an inquiry on this sandstone product, fill the form and get a real-time solution in the least amount of time.Get a Quote