For many decades, marble has been a popular natural stone for all sorts of residential and commercial construction projects. From metamorphism of limestone to polishing a stone slab and from the changing of limestone structure into marble to cutting stones into smaller tiles, there are lots of things associated with the manufacturing of marble at quarries and factory units. In the quarries, marble means rough and unfinished metamorphic rocks. At a marble factory, marble stone products are finished and shaped to use for various purposes. Primarily, there are two marble manufacturing stages: Natural processing and mechanical processing of marble. With this content, readers will be able to know more about how marble is formed in two different stagesunder the aegis of a certified marble manufacturer in India.
Natural Marble manufacturing inside marble quarries
When we talk about the manufacturing of natural marble inside quarries, it is all about the formation of the raw marble materials inside the mountains. It takes the earth many years to change calcite rocks turn into marble with the help of a lengthy process. Natural marble formation is a natural process and human beings have nothing to do with it. Man can’t produce natural marble. The only thing possible for man is to extract marble from marble quarries. The process of natural marble manufacturing is time-taking as it has lots of elements, such as:
- The slow cooling of magma inside the earth
- Transformation of metamorphic rocks by pressure, heat, or the intrusion of fluids
- Heat production from decaying materials, magma, or subduction
- Merging of heatwaves to the stones around
- Reaching of rocks on the surface to cool marble in the form of rocks
Once a certified marble manufacturer in India and marble experts find marble quarries, the process of stone extraction starts in the physical form.
Marble extraction process at marble quarries
It is a marble quarry where the process of marble extraction is completed by a marble professional team using modern marble extracting tools and equipment. Modern tools help inensuring the safety and preservation of the stones. In the marble quarries, stone experts take out giant size blocks from rocks as per the needs of global B2B buyers. These tools include:
- Big tractors and loader machines
- Diamond drills to hole rocks
- Diamond wire machine
- Hidrobags and blasting materials
- Stone crushers
After this primary stage, the secondary stage of marble manufacturing starts with the transfer of rough marble blocks in big trucks. Marking of blocks, cutting of marble blocks in different sizes, and cleaning of blocks are some activities done at a marble quarry.A professional marble manufacturer in India ensures the availability of top quality marble blocks.
Marble manufacturing inside marble factories
A marble factory unit matters the most when it comes to developing marble stone products for sinks, vanity tops, stairs, countertops, columns, backsplashes, and fireplaces. Marble manufacturing is a time-taking process and it involves a lot of activities done by marble manufacturing. Quarries produce raw materials, but a factory unit owned by a manufacturer of marble in India make any marble stone fit for use. The 2nd stage controlled by marble experts occurs at a full-fledged marble factory.
This stage is concerned with the following tasks:
- Marble block cleaning with water
- Marble cutting in gangsaw and cutter slabs and tiles
- Marble slab and tile drying
- Marble edging to make slabs useful
- Marble polishing for getting a superb surface
- Marble finishing as per needs of buyers
- Marble storage at marble stockyard
- Marble quality control at all stages
With lots of big and small production activities, a stone processing unit makes the stone fit for B2B buyers’ commercial purposes and B2C buyers’ residential construction projects.
Marble options for B2B buyers in India
Undoubtedly, marble manufacturing by a marble manufacturer in India is done at a bigger level in India. Being a great hub of marble stone products, India caters to the needs of B2B buyers in an effective manner. Indian marble suppliers are capable of offering all sorts of marble slabs and tiles. As far as the supply of marble products from India is concerned, the following options give B2B buyers a competitive edge.
- Marble blocks – 300-320 x 130-165 x 160-205cm and weight 23-29 tons
- Marble tiles – 30×60, 30×60, and 60×60 cm
- Marble color options – White, red, green, brown, golden, and pink
- Marble finishing options – Sandblasted, antique, honed, leather, bush-hammered, brushed, and polished
- Marble cutter slabs – 180×60 cm up in 2-3 cm
- Marble gangsaw slabs – 260×160 cm up in 2-3 cm
- Marble edge finishes – Machine-cut and hand-cut
When it comes to getting in touch witha trusted Indian marble manufacturer that can supply top high-quality stone products, B2B buyers need to bank upon an ISO-qualified marble manufacturer in India
Generally, B2B buyers have to wait for at least 45 days to get the delivery of marbleproductsto particular international ports.
When it comes to buying marble blocks, buyers can directly approach a marble supplier and buy stone products from the quarry. On the other hand, slabs and tiles can be bought from a marble stone processing unit in North and South India. It is clear that the first and second stage of marble manufacturing is vital for stone demand and supply. The best benefit of buying marble stone from India is that buyers will get quality products at a competitive price tag.