In ancient times, Europe was the destination where limestone was used as a great construction material for building churches and cathedrals. With the progress of time, the use of this stone went further to European countries.
Now, it is highly useful globally and available in India in different forms, such as pavers and mosaic tiles. Indian limestone is a timeless beauty that is free from the presence of grey and black discoloration. Almost all Indian states produce some number of limestone used in the construction industry. In India, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu produce over three-fourths of the total limestone production. Before you buy or start searching for any limestone supplier in India, you better know the traditional flooring material for antique interiors and decors, including limestone floor tile products.
What makes limestone flooring fruitful for end users?
Without a doubt, this stone is a beautiful option for flooring. As far as limestone flooring materials in India is concerned, there are always some odds and evens directly and indirectly associated with a natural stone. The best source of having a variety of limestone products is a professional limestone supplier in India. First, know the stone; then, the resource of the stone.
When it comes to durability, safety, and cost, limestone floors give all end users an edge over other flooring options. In different shades and texture, this flooring option commits a rustic, unsophisticated, and timeless appearance. Bring home this stone if you find these pros favorable:
- Quick replacement in case of any damage
- Lower price than any other natural stones
- Lower installation costs
- Tiles polished to refinement before fixation
- Soothes body and mind when used barefoot
- Incredibly softer than other natural stones
Floor patterns in limestone tiles to enrich floor aesthetics
Colorful limestone tiles have been a part and parcel of designed homes for many centuries. On the basis of homeowners’ choice, there are some popular patterns that are ideal for a perfect floor. Basically, following patterns make a big difference:
- Antique pattern floor for a rustic-styled home (similar to the French/Versailles pattern)
- French pattern floor for a countryside home with a modish vibe
- Herringbone pattern floor for a contemporary styled kitchen design
- Regular pattern floor for making a space look bigger
- Spiral pattern floor for modern style domestic interiors with a trendy look
Remember that limestone can be chipped in a heavy traffic area as it is soft. A professional and certified limestone exporter and supplier ensures availability of zero defective limestone products for all sorts of flooring options.
What Indian limestone suppliers have in their bag for global clientele?
India has been a big resource of having colourful limestone tiles for a variety of flooring patterns. From blue to black and from yellow to green, choices are varied for end users for residential and commercial purposes. In India, buyers are supposed to get these most popular options:
- Kota blue and Kota brown limestone
- Lime black and lime green limestone
- Lime peacock and lime pink limestone
- Tandur blue and tandur yellow limestone
All these stone products are widely popular and used for a number of applications. Limestone manufacturers and suppliers from India offer above-mentioned limestone varieties in the following possibilities:
- Available limestone tile product sizes: 30 x 30, 60 x 60, 60 x 90 and 60 x 120 cm with width thickness 2-6 cm
- Available limestone tile finishes with edges: Honed calibrated hand cut (HC) and machine cut (MC) tumbled; natural + brushed calibrated hand cut (HC) and machine cut (MC); and natural calibrated hand cut (HC) tumbled and machine cut (MC) tumbled
For availing high-quality Indian limestone, limestone lovers can search for the best limestone supplier from Indian destinations of Rajasthan, Chennai and Bangalore. Regatta Universal Exports offers its global clients and potential buyers zero-defect free limestone products at a competitive price tag.