All landscaping professionals, landscape designers, contractors, and homeowners prefer to install a perfect stone that faces natural vagaries boldly. Sandstone is the right choice for all such people. When it comes to choosing a sandstone variety that overcomes the expectations of performance, color perfection, appearance, and budget, camel dust sandstone emerges as the most viable option in the form of a gleaming surface that is a beautiful combination of red and brown hues. Read the content and check out the features and facts that make the stone fit for all interior and exterior construction projects. Also, check what Indian sandstone market has in its bag for B2B buyers from all corners of the world.
Camel dust Indian sandstone product features
Indian sandstone is known for its durability, performance, looks, and anti-weather features. There are various sandstone colors and patterns that simply entice sandstone lovers. When it comes to picking up a specific sandstone color from a long list of sandstone colors, camel dust Indian sandstone makes its presence felt. Due to its inherent physical and chemical properties, camel dust sandstone is a superb option for roofing, flooring, paneling, pathway, patio, and paving applications. Widely used for exterior decoration, the primary color of this stone product is yellow and it is mined from North Indian sandstone mines. It is also known by the name of sunset buff. This stone is equally useful for countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, and sills. The following are some of the interesting features of this Indian stone product. These include:
Unique camel dust sandstone features
- Relatively light and cool tones
- Subtle two-color look
- Solid compressive strength
- Durable and resistant to wear and tear
- Ability to hold up well in wetter regions
- Prevention of stains over time
- Hardwearing stone for paths
Unique Camel Dust sandstone or sunset buff is a creamy and yellow-colored natural stone that comes with dark brown hues mounted on its surface. The thing that makes this stone useful for all construction projects is its high resistance toward environmental weathering, abrasion, alkalis, and acids. These features make the stone hard-wearing and low-maintained. Due to its earth-like tones, this stone emerges as the first choice for roofs, floors, walkways, and panels. When it comes to paved surfaces for landscaping, camel dust paving stone gives an edge with its striking combination of tones and hues.
Camel dust Indian sandstone product sizes
Indian sandstone market provides B2B buyers with customized sandstone solutions that suit B2B commercial needs directly. Among various Indian sandstone options, camel dust sandstone is a popular natural stone product that people purchase for accomplishing residential and commercial construction projects across the world. With rough, unfinished, and unprocessed sandstone blocks, directly from sandstone mines, Indian sandstone suppliers help B2B buyers get rough stones as raw material. This raw material can be further processed by buyers at the production units in their native countries. Blocks can be used for further splitting into custom-sized tiles and slabs. India is the best place for not only sandstone block buyers but also finished camel dust sandstone. When you are online and are interested in buying sandstone, a certified Indian sandstone supplier can help you get customized and standard sandstone product sizes. Some of the popular camel dust Indian sandstone sizes available in the Indian natural stone market include:
- Camel dust sandstone blocks – 240-300 cms length x 120-180cms width x 45-90cms height
- Stone tiles – 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Stone slabs – 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Wall cladding – 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Stone step blocks – 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Stone palisades – 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Sandstone floor plates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones – Custom sizes
Camel dust sandstone finishes with edges
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
B2B buyers can make a big difference to the buying of camel dust sandstone products by connecting to a leading and qualified Indian sandstone manufacturer and exporter. Whether you are searching for a natural, polished, bull-nosed, tumbled, flamed, sandblasted, honed, bush-hammered, or brushed surface finish, Indian sandstone factories are geared up to cater to all changing sandstone needs professionally. Indian sandstone manufacturers work as per customers’ requirements and render specific solutions that match the needs of customers directly.
The best benefit of buying camel dust stone products from India is competitive prices. An ISO-Indian sandstone supplier from India delivers stone materials in a bulk quality at pocket-friendly prices.