“I consider an human soul without education like marble in the quarry, which shows none of its inherent beauties till the skill of the polisher fetches out the colours, makes the surface shine, and discovers every ornamental cloud, spot and vein that runs through the body of it.”
English essayist, poet, playwright, and politician
The above saying clearly indicates to the utility of the hidden beauty of marble that can garner everything around. Marble is beauty and beauty is marble. Both are complementary to each other. Marble has been a great natural stone product for many decades in all part of the universe. The value and importance of this stone can be perceived in numerous marble buildings that still stand tall. Physical and chemical properties of marble make it a clear winner among natural stone types available in the markets around. Homeowners thinking of having a designer kitchen or home can opt for marble products to induce a big difference. For having something that can take things to the next level, render priority to a fantasy brown marble that steals the show innately.
Fantasy brown marble – An introduction
With a high variation, fantasy brown marble stone product gives a new meaning to exquisiteness. The thing that makes this stone first choice of all is its stunning flowing pattern that includes tones of pewter, apricot and chestnut. Wearing an off-white and brown shade, this stone stuns with cool grey waves, and twirls mounted on the surface. Moreover, mineral formation is responsible for enhancing the dull tones of green and rose. These features candidly contribute to exploring uniqueness the stone product.
As far as the application of universally popular brown marble product is considered, it is widely used in wall tiles, floor tiles, counter tops, bar tops, stairs, water walls, interior wall panels, and fountains. Following are some of the concrete facts of fantasy brown marble stone product.
Quick facts on Fantasy Brown
- Real name: Fantasy brown marble
- Color: Brown
- Destination of origin: Paloda, Banswara district, Rajasthan, India
- Recommended Usage: Commercial and domestic structures
- Finishing Surface: Polished, lepatora, honed, sandblasted, antique (sandblasted + brushed), bush hammered, bush hammered + brushed, and leather finish
- Additional Names: India fantasy brown, glacier sands marble, brown fantasy quartzite, aurora fantasy marble, and fantasy brown India marble
Availability of brown marble stone types and sizes for B2B and B2C buyers
The glistening marble tiles, slabs, and other materials you see installed on floors and walls in rooms, kitchen, and baths come to buyers in a finished form. These marble products are offered to buyers only after a modern marble factory or processing unit gives them a unique look through various marble finishing processes. After being extracted from quarries, fine natural marble becomes a distinctive one and looks elegant. In India, all B2B and B2C marble buyers can have an assortment of marble products that are superb for creating splendid accent walls, floors, showers, etc.
It is known that colorful marble products are found in all residential and commercial structures for their superb beauty features and functional aspects. Indian marble suppliers offer three different quality stone types at a highly competitive price tag. Following are some of the popular and standard sizes of the Indian royal stone product.
- Marble tile sizes – 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Marble slab sizes – Gangsaw slabs 260 x 160 cm up in 2 & 3 cm and cutter slabs 180 x 60 cm up in 2 & 3 cm
- Marble vanity tops sizes – On demand
- Marble countertops sizes – On demand
- Unfinished fantasy brown marble blocks sizes – 300 x 155 x 160 cm and weight 23 tons; 320 x 130 x 190 cm and weight 23-24 tons; 310 x 140 x 205 cm and weight 27-28 tons, and 320 x 165 x 185 cm and weight 29 tons
Whether you are searching for fantasy brown countertop or tile products ensuring high quality and a bulk quantity, a certified and professional Indian marble supplier can make a big difference.
Regatta Universal Exports is a qualified supplier, manufacturer, and exporter of brown marble products, including fantasy brown, at a highly competitive price tag. With its own marble processing factory in North India, the 20-year-old company sells stone materials in more than 60 countries in the world.