Mandana stone from leading sandstone supplier in India
Mandana sandstone is chocolate shaded natural stone with accents of dark red, plum, and light brown. Properties like hardness, durability, and ability to withstand harsh weather conditions make it apt for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this sandstone can impart traditional as well as contemporary touch. Mandana stone from Indian supplier like Regatta Universal Exports is known for its unique features.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floor plates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta understands what is needed by global buyers when they start searching for a strong and highly functional sandstone product for outdoor beautification. That is why Mandana stone from the sandstone company matters the most. Whether you are searching for Indian sandstone slabs for paving or chocolate colored sandstone products for slabs, just fill up the form below by mentioning your exact requirements. Our team will get in touch with you in the least possible time.Get a Quote