Fossil Mint sandstone: An introduction
Fossil Mint sandstone is sandy buff sandstone that occasionally has fossil-like patterns on its surface, which add to its beauty. Usually complimented with other colors like blazing orange, rustic brown and pink due to varying mineral deposits, this mint sandstone is known for its strength and durability. Perfect for exterior and interior applications, this sandstone is a great choice for patio paving, flooring and roofing. Fence posts, milestones, window sills, wall facings, arches and pillars are also built out of this sandstone.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with width thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floor plates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading manufacturer and exporter of Fossil Mint sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like natural, honed, polished, brushed and sandblasted. As per the customers’ requirement, this buff sandstone is offered in varying thicknesses, sizes and shapes.
Please fill the form below for buying this product and get instant response from our expert team.Get a Quote