Agra Red Sandstone Product
Color: Red Material origin: North India
Additional name: Allekta Sandstone, Koaroli Sandstone, Morning Glory Sandstone, Red Agra Sandstone, Barauli Sandstone, Barauli Red Sandstone, Karauli Sandstone
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Popularly known as Dholpur Red Sandstone, Agra Red sandstone is found red in color, which is due to the existence of iron oxides near the bedding locations. Since the quarries of this sandstone enjoy proximity to the city of Agra, it is therefore called as Agra Red. This sandstone hasn’t shown any weathering effects since ages as suggested by the present condition of famous historic monuments and temples, including Agra Fort and Delhi’s Red Fort, wherein Agra sandstone was profusely used in the construction. Soft and smooth in texture, this sandstone can be easily cut and carved for a variety of construction purposes.
Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
• Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
• Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
• Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
• Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Its impressive properties, such as toughness, durability, and resistance toward environmental weathering, abrasion resistance, acid, and alkali along with its widespread availability, make Agra Red sandstone a popular material for building construction and making decorative structures and artifacts. Agra Red is currently useful for various applications in roofing, paving, flooring, paneling projects as well in the construction of beams, doors, pillars, and window sills. Interestingly, this stone has been elegantly processed at Agra red sandstone factory in India.
Regatta Universal Exports, a leading Indian Agra Red sandstone manufacturer and exporter from India, offers this highly-responsive sandstone in finishes, like rubbed, polished, sandblasted and honed. In the form of slabs, blocks or tiles, Agra Red sandstone supplier Regatta also offers its customers the option to customize the size and thickness of Agra Red sandstone in the form of red roof slates and other structures.
As per the customers’ requirement, this red sandstone is offered in different shapes, thicknesses and sizes. If you are interested in buying this product at an affordable price tag in bulk, simply fill the form below and our customer care executive will respond in the least possible time.Get a Quote